Friday, May 21, 2010

Taegan turned 5 months old yesterday! He is sitting up (sort of), scooting around, reaching out for things and really doing great. We've been crazy busy and seem to never stay home. In a 3 day time span we went from home to Granite Shoals, to Burnet, to Roundrock, to Buda, back to Burnet, and home. For the most part Tac handled it pretty well, but the morning after we got home as we were getting ready to go to church he screamed when we strapped him in his car seat. Poor baby. The next weekend we packed him back up again to go spend a few days at the deer lease in Leakey. If he's anything like his daddy though, there won't be a place that's too far of a drive if we're going hunting.




A monster in the making. My 3 boys. I wonder how many people have a car seat in their ATV. There must be some redneck joke about that.









This was at Taegan's baby dedication. The baby dedication just happened to be on my very first Mother's Day! It was such a special day, and Al really made me feel like a queen-- he gave me a day at the spa!

Eating with cousin Addi at Rosa's.




Watching a little tv with TJ.


We stayed with Uncle Bill, Aunt Kristi, and TJ while we were in Roundrock for a meeting. We had a great time-especially Tac! That evening he got to sport his new swimsuit. He loves the water and did really great. We're looking forward to floating the Frio this summer (even though it might be a tad cooler than the hot tub).












































I couldn't help myself when I saw this little shirt.
Some day he's gonna hate all of the pictures I have of him, so I guess I'd better take advantage of his indifference now. :)












Making friends with the kitty. I have to teach him to love cats before daddy brainwashes him.













Helping mom out in the yard





























Tac loves to jump in his tigger seat, but it puts him at eye level with Buster. Every time Buster walks by him he licks all the slobber off of Tac's face. Dog saliva is supposed to be antibacterial, right?






1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love it when you post! The "Boob Man" shirt is awesome. Yay for nursing mommies :) We had Briseis dedicated at the 5:00 service that weekend. Wish we could have see you guys. Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete