Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Okay, I'm not much of a computer person and I try to be on the computer as little as possible, but I'm going to give this blogging thing a try, so bear with me as I figure it all out!
Just to let you know what's going on with us, our life right now is the gin and not much else. We started our night crew, so we are literaly 24/7 now! We've ginned a little over 5000 bales and are running as well at the beginning of this season as we did the end of last season!
Also to add to our busyness, deer season opens this weekend. The taxidermy has opened some neat doors for us and let us experience some really cool things. We've already gotten lots of exotics and the kills from bow and youth season, so I have to admit I'm a little overwhelmed to think that it's going to step up a notch come this weekend! At the bottom of the page is my bobcat from the state competition. It was my first year to enter so I was in the amateur division, but I brought home a blue ribbon and was voted People's Choice Award!
As for baby news, I am at 30 1/2 weeks and gaining weight like crazy! Al says he's ready for me to have the baby because he's gaining right along with me! For those of you who don't already know, it's going to be Taegan Allen Crisp (aka- Tac). All is well and he is an extremely active baby-- we may be in trouble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment