Wednesday, December 9, 2009


We had a sonogram last Wednesday, so I thought I'd share a few pics. The little stinker was VERY uncooperative, and would not move his hands from out in front of his face. He's probably gonna be one of those kids that won't let you take his picture. You can see his fat little cheeks and lips though! He is extremely healthy, showing a weight of 5 lb 8 oz already!!! The doc also said he has long arms and legs and a big head. We're not sure how that happened exactly. I attached the picture below to show everyone the hair that he already has!! With long legs and hair, Al is convinced that this can't be his baby. The only discouraging news that we got is that the baby is still breech, so we are asking for everyone to please pray that he'll turn. As of today, I am exactly one month away from my due date. That still seems like forever, but I do atleast feel like we're in the final countdown! We will keep everyone updated- thanks for your prayers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment